CSFC’s clients include individuals and business owners, concerned with capital preservation, where investments can be tailored to their unique situations and needs. Clients:
- want professional guidance from financial advisors with a proven track record of capital preservation .
- are capital preservation orientated, have a long-term perspective and want to take prudent risks to achieve reasonable investment return
- are comfortable with delegating the management of their investment portfolios and want to develop a long-term relationship with a trusted advisor.
- have investment portfolios of $250,000 and above.
- share in the realization that by coordinating and managing today’s financial decisions they can achieve their lifetime financial goals.
- are individuals and businesses who expect excellence and have made a firm commitment to achieving it themselves.
- usually have no desire to manage their financial affairs on a daily basis.
- want to simplify their lives and are willing to enter into a long-term relationship with a financial advisor with whom they will develop confidence and trust
- appreciate the flexibility of a privately owned firm with no obligation to satisfy the demands of a larger financial entity.